The Project: Young People Together
- Passionate about engaging with, empowering and enabling young people to thrive.
- Keen to lead on an exciting and bespoke new project, setting up and co-ordinating activities for young people across 3 youth centres.
- Interested in working on a project which will break down territorial boundaries between youth clubs.
- A team player with great motivational, collaborative and communication skills.
- Able to work flexibly including weekday evenings and occasional weekend work.
We are looking for a service coordinator for The Project. Based at Rugby Portobello Trust, Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, this job is for 16 hours a weeks.
The salary is £13,054.08 pro rata, per annum (FTE £30,595 per annum).
The Project is a collaborative youth offer for young people in North Kensington, working across 3 Youth Clubs: Rugby Portobello Trust, The Dalgarno Trust and The Harrow Club