Here’s an opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge with free ESOL, NVQ, employment training and volunteering placements. Find out more and register on Wednesday, 18th April at the Dalgarno Community Centre, 1 Webb Close, Dalgarno Way W10 5QB.
Registration is open from 10am to 4pm and when you are here you can enjoy a free tea or coffee and some pastries! Why not come and talk to us and find out more about how we can help up to find work in hospitality and catering, retail and customer service and health and social care.
Our course can provide you with the skills and knowledge and at the same time support you with free child care if you need it.
To join the project, you must be:
- Unemployed or economically inactive
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be from Black, Asian and minority ethnic background
- Resident in any of the following boroughs: Kensington & Chelsea/Camden/City of London/Islington/Lambeth/Lewisham/Southwark/Wandsworth/Westminster
- Residents from other boroughs will also be considered