The Dalgarno Trust is a community centre for people in North Kensington.
Our programmes include
Community Champions – activities for locals, from baby stay and play to sewing workshops, run by our local team of Community Champion and Maternity Champion volunteers.
HealthWorks Enables – we work in partnership with local BAME organisations to provide health and wellbeing projects.
Dalgarno Youth Programme – after school and holiday clubs for 7-18 year olds.
VIP – our project brings lonely and isolated people together for activities and trips.
We also run a Foodbank every Thursday.
Our objectives are to
- Bring adults and children of all ages from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds together, to help fulfil their potential and break the cycle of poverty, ill-health and deprivation.
- Offer a range of services for self-development. These include access to health and well-being awareness, education, training, and social and cultural opportunities.
- Create, develop and support a strong, inclusive, vibrant and active neighbourhood.
- Make sure that services, facilities and amenities are of the highest quality and accessible to all individuals and our community.
- Work for all members of the community. We are committed to inclusion and diversity for all.
All are welcome at our centre.
We also have a Preschool based on site, offering places to children from 18 months to five years from 8.15 till 3.15pm. If you would like to register your child or have any queries please call 020 8969 1463 and ask for Ana Pumar. You can also visit the preschool’s website at https://dalgarnopreschool.co.uk
The Dalgarno Trust Trustees
Above, Left to right: Ali Mohammed, Christopher Herbert, Steve Divall, Michelle Poponne, Paola Tavaridakis, Chris Griffin
Right, Guy Ranawake, chair of trustees
Say hello to our team
We couldn’t offer the amazing support and services we provide without the hard work and dedication of our fantastic team.
Photo: Ann with Maureen
If you wish to volunteer or hire a room at the Trust, speak to Pam.
"It’s great to work with our warm, supportive and energetic team and a pleasure serving Dalgarno’s Community."
Photo: Rosana with Farhad
I joined the Dalgarno Trust as their Youth Worker in December 2017. Previously I worked with the Kensington Trust developing and delivering activities of all types for a range of young people in the Dalgarno area.
Photo: Khadra with Catherine
Photo: Mahbuba with Papia
Photo: Glen with Farhad
Photo: Catherine with Farhad
Photo: Samir with Ruth
Photo: Ruth with Samir