The Dalgarno Trust is a community centre for people in North Kensington.
We provide a safe, happy place to come for everyone in our local community, and we run projects and services promoting health, wellbeing and inclusion. Whether you are 9 weeks or 90 years old, we run an activity for you.
Our programmes include
Our objectives are to
- Bring adults and children of all ages from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds together, to help fulfil their potential and break the cycle of poverty, ill-health and deprivation.
- Offer a range of services for self-development. These include access to health and well-being awareness, education, training, and social and cultural opportunities.
- Create, develop and support a strong, inclusive, vibrant and active neighbourhood.
- Make sure that services, facilities and amenities are of the highest quality and accessible to all individuals and our community.
- Work for all members of the community. We are committed to inclusion and diversity for all.
All are welcome at our centre.
We also have a Preschool based on site, offering places to children from 18 months to five years from 8.15 till 3.15pm. If you would like to register your child or have any queries please call 020 8969 1463 and ask for Ana Pumar. You can also visit the preschool’s website at https://dalgarnopreschool.co.uk
If you wish to volunteer or hire a room at the Trust, speak to Pam.
I joined the Dalgarno Trust as their Youth Worker in December 2017. Previously I worked with the Kensington Trust developing and delivering activities of all types for a range of young people in the Dalgarno area.
Photo: Mahbuba with Papia
Photo: Glen with Farhad
Photo: Khadra with Catherine